WasteWater Treatment System
Waste WaterTreatment System is a system used to separate the system with wastewater.
In the ventilation section, the dirty water is precipitated. After settling, the waste water in the upper part is discharged and the system is removed.
Waste Water Treatment System General Features
- It is a system that takes up less space than other systems. Aeration and precipitation take place in the same place and are separated.
- Discharges comply with standards.
- The number of electrical equipment is less than other systems. For this reason, energy consumption is less.
- It is an economical and easy to use system.
- Production can be made in different capacities and sizes.
Wastewater Treatment System is preferred more than other systems because it is easy to use and has less energy consumption.